Refund on in-app purchase that was not as seemed

Benji Mitchell 20 Reputation points
2026-10-05T21:00:33.1733333+00:00

I downloaded an app named LockSpot off the Microsoft Store for its function of freezing the mouse to a particular spot on my screen. However, the Pro version was needed in order to access most of the app's functions. $4 later, I gained access to the other functions, but they do not work outside the app as it seemed to be advertised in the Microsoft Store. Is it possible to get a refund on this purchase?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Lester Bernard Reyes 85,915 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-10-05T21:36:22.6933333+00:00

Hi, I'm Bernard. I'm happy to help!

I understand the issue you have. There is nothing to worry about. I am here to assist. To submit a refund, kindly go to this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Kindly log in and submit a refund. The support team will investigate. However, the refund is not guaranteed.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.