Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.
Founders Hub application won't process — "Apply now" just redirects to the Azure portal, no welcome modal
Hello,
I signed up for Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub and received the initial Azure credits, but I am unable to access my startup profile or complete the Business Verification process.
Account email:
******@outlook.com.br
Company:
Prosekt LTDA
Website:
Current status:
- $200 Azure credits granted
- $200 of $150,000 credits unlocked
- Credits expire on Dec 20, 2026
Problem description:
All Microsoft for Startups, Founders Hub, and support links redirect me back to the Azure portal.
I cannot access:
- Startup Profile
- Startup Settings
- Business Verification workflow
- Founders Hub onboarding tasks
- Startup support ticket system
When I click "Check verification status", I receive the following message:
"We were unable to verify your startup. We will switch you to a pay-as-you-go subscription when your remaining Azure credits run out or expire."
I also received an email from Microsoft for Startups stating that I should complete Business Verification to unlock additional startup credits. The email instructs me to sign in to Azure and follow the verification prompts.
However, after signing in:
- I am redirected to the Azure portal home page.
- No verification form appears.
- No document upload request appears.
- No startup profile is available.
- Even the Microsoft for Startups support portal redirects back to Azure instead of opening a support request.
I believe my startup account may be stuck in the onboarding/verification process.
Could you please verify the status of my startup application and advise how I can access or restore the Founders Hub profile and complete Business Verification?
Thank you,
Paulo Moura
Prosekt LTDA