Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
This is a community forum not support, try https://aka.ms/CertificationSupport
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I am looking for assistance in syncing my exam records to my Microsoft Learn profile.
I completed and passed the AI-901 exam three months ago. The exam appears correctly as "Passed" under my Pearson VUE exam history dashboard. However, it is completely missing from my Microsoft Learn Credentials tab and official transcript.
I am logged into the exact same Microsoft account/email address that I used to register for and take the exam. Since it has been three months, it seems my Pearson VUE MCID/Registration ID is not automatically linking with my Learn profile.
Please open a private message thread so I can securely provide my Pearson VUE Registration ID and score report to help you manually merge and sync these records.
Thank you!
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
This is a community forum not support, try https://aka.ms/CertificationSupport
AI answer
Since the exam is missing from both Credentials and Transcript after three months, use this path:
Relevant profile locations: