How can I get my Windows Explorer Navigation Pane back to normal?

Janice Futher 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T18:47:13.88+00:00

When I first got my computer (Windows 11) the Navigation Pane was too busy for me. Working with Copilot for hours, it never really worked out. It just doesn't look right.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Other
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Janice Futher 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-04T19:01:04.25+00:00

    How can I put Documents under This PC?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Ferdinand Nanalig 33,405 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-04T19:31:16.9933333+00:00

    Hi, let me help you.

    May I know what view that you are seeing now in your navigation pane?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.