This the string you sent me!
Disable Hello PIN
Whichever medium (Copilot or remote tech support). With Copilot several hours during the last Three Days, this AI is Stupid, as for remote tech support, out of 2 sessions today, neither tech assoc. sent the session recover info., each made a change(s), rebooted the laptop! That's it, no return to the session prior to the restart!
Just getting to a remote session tech assoc. is filled with "contact support" infinite loop!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows Hello, lock screen and sign-in
2 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
EmilyS726 271.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor2026-10-04T02:52:28.84+00:00 Hi Kevin,
I can't speak on behalf of the support experience since I am indepedent, but I think I might be able to help you with the technical question you might have. You only wrote "disable Windows Hello PIN". Do you want to stop Windows from asking you for PIN, and want to use password instead, or you want to set up auto log in without asking PIN or Password.
Can you currently access Windows?