Classic jigsaw missing 2 collections

Alan Beck 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T04:47:44.78+00:00

I have downloaded cheese lovers and Fiji islands, started the 2 games.

I have not used classic jigsaw for a while, but when I opened it yesterday, first I was asked if I wanted to renew my subscriptions, which I did.

The puzzle, cheese lovers, which I had started has disappeared from the downloadable collections and in my collection it is blacked out.

Likewise, for the Fiji Islands collection, it has disappeared from downloadable collections and black in my collection.

I have restarted Classic Jigsaw several times, to no avail, seems they are lost to me, and perhaps others.

Alan Beck

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Alan Beck 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-29T20:14:29.7533333+00:00

    Thank you for your response Kai-H, the suggestions you make, I have tried those. The mystery is that the are missing from the whole downloadable collection, as well as opening on my PC. When selected on my collection, cheese lovers and Fiji Islands they are black.

    The account checks are synced and valid. it is an oddity.

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. Kai-H 28,235 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-29T09:51:49.08+00:00

    Hi, Alan Beck

    Since both disappeared after the renewal, I’d check whether Jigsaw is recognizing your account and syncing your collections before assuming the puzzles are gone.

    Here are some suggestions you can try:

    Make sure your PC is connected to the internet. In Jigsaw, check the profile picture or Sign in option at the top right and confirm you’re using the same Microsoft account you used when you downloaded the collections. You don’t need an Xbox console to sign in.

    Open Microsoft Store > Library and check for a Jigsaw update. Then use Start > Power > Restart and check the collections again.

    If they’re still blacked out, go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Jigsaw > Advanced options > Repair. Please don’t select Reset or uninstall the game yet, since you have puzzles in progress.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.