After Copilot upgrade, I am unable to load my most recent chat with months of work

Manuel Manuel 0 Reputation points
2026-09-22T20:56:50.49+00:00

After Copilot upgrade, I am unable to load my most recent chat with months of work. Same in the new Copilot app: that last chat is visible but shows here as well Unable to load the content.

I am using copilot from web, personal account. This is very worrying and disrupting

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | Copilot+ PC

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. david hsu 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-24T15:19:32.34+00:00

    i had the same issue, contacted support last Sunday and they said it's because of the migration and ask me to wait for a week?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Emma1-N 13,320 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-23T01:47:51.8866667+00:00

    Welcome Manuel Manuel,

    I understand how concerning this is, especially when the chat contains months of work.

    To better understand the situation, could you please confirm:

    • When you open the chat, do you receive any specific error message besides "Unable to load the content"?

    As a quick test, please try the following:

    • Open Copilot in an InPrivate/Incognito window and check whether the conversation loads.
    • Sign out of your Microsoft account, close the browser completely, then sign in again.
    • Try accessing the conversation from a different browser or device.
    • Verify whether your other Copilot conversations open normally, or if only this single conversation is affected.

    I look forward to your update.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.