Hi EILEEN MAYA,
I understand that Windows can detect the printer, but neither printing nor scanning is working. To narrow this down, could you please share the printer’s exact brand and model, your Windows version, and whether it is connected by USB or Wi-Fi?
At this point, I recommend that you review and try the steps provided in the AI generated answer on your thread. That reply typically include the most relevant checks for this scenario.
Also, when you open Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Printers & scanners, does the printer show as Ready, Offline, or display a driver-related message? Please let us know whether any error code appears when you try to print or scan.
Since both functions are affected, I recommend downloading the full driver and scanning software for your exact printer model directly from the printer manufacturer’s official support website. A basic driver installed automatically by Windows may recognize the device without enabling all printing and scanning features.
While my initial response may not fully resolve the issue, I truly appreciate your cooperation as we work together toward identifying the most effective solution. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.