Hi,
This thread specifically addresses the issue where the system keeps asking for the old PIN despite selecting “I forgot my PIN” and provides solutions tailored for devices in different environments.
I hope this helps!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have forgotten my Microsoft PIN. Even when following instructions to reset it, the system asks for it!!
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
This thread specifically addresses the issue where the system keeps asking for the old PIN despite selecting “I forgot my PIN” and provides solutions tailored for devices in different environments.
I hope this helps!
AI answer
To reset a forgotten Microsoft PIN, you can follow these steps depending on whether you have an alternate sign-in method:
If the system continues to ask for the PIN even after following these steps, you may need to check with your IT department or refer to your organization's policies regarding PIN resets.
If you are trying to add a seperate account or email to the pc, it is asking for the pin of the account you are logged into on the pc, not the account you are trying to add to the system/apps etc.