A PC equipped with advanced AI capabilities and Windows Copilot integration
Important
To protect your account and its contents, our support agents and advocates are not allowed to send password reset links or access and change account details.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with? Across all 365 apps. Is there a fix for this?
A PC equipped with advanced AI capabilities and Windows Copilot integration
Important
To protect your account and its contents, our support agents and advocates are not allowed to send password reset links or access and change account details.
AI generated response in details help BUT the issue persists. Same answer again and again "Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that. Is there something else I can help with?"
Can Microsoft365 help?
AI answer
If you're encountering issues with Microsoft 365 apps where you receive a message stating, "Sorry, I wasn't able to respond to that," it may be related to a sign-in issue or a problem with the app itself. Here are some general troubleshooting steps you can take:
These steps should help you troubleshoot the issue across Microsoft 365 apps.