How to use Microsoft Copilot on iPhone

Smith 0 Reputation points
2026-10-11T14:52:27.73+00:00

Is there a way to use Microsoft Copilot on my iPhone? I don’t like the new Microsoft 365, and all my chats are on Microsoft Copilot. Every time I try to access it via Safari, I get the message 'Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid.' It forces me to download the new app, and the original Microsoft Copilot app isn’t available on iPhone, and I really just want to use Safari.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. EmilyS726 272.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-11T15:28:48.7133333+00:00

    Which URL did you use?

    I just tested this URL https://copilot.com/ and it works on my iphone via Safari. Can you verify if this is the URL address you use?

    Have you tried incognito mode?

    Or, have yout tried another browser on your phone, such as Chrome?

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. David Seabrook 165 Reputation points
    2026-10-11T15:16:59.3333333+00:00

    Hi Smith,

    Yes, Microsoft Copilot can be used on an iPhone through a web browser. Microsoft currently lists web, iOS and Android as supported ways to access Copilot.

    If Safari is reporting that the address is invalid, try going directly to:

    Microsoft Copilot on the web

    Microsoft also notes that the primary URL for the updated Copilot experience is changing to Microsoft CoPilot

    If you decide to use an app instead, Microsoft also officially supports Copilot on iOS.

    I'd also make sure you're signed in with the same Microsoft account that contains your existing conversations.

    Official Microsoft documentation: Microsoft Copilot app overview Get started with Microsoft Copilot mobile

    Hope that helps.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.