Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am really angry with Apple Music. I am trying to scroll down my playlist: https://music.apple.com/library/playlist/p.NJZrdKWiPZb8VKl. But, no matter what browser I use on Windows, before I can select the song, the page refreshes. I need this to be fixed.
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
AI answer
Use the Apple Music app for Windows instead of the web player; the same scrolling/jump-to-top behavior has been reported with Apple Music playlists on Windows and in browsers, and no official browser-side fix for this specific defect is documented.^1^
Large playlists have also been reported as slow or unstable while loading additional tracks, so dividing an unusually large playlist into smaller playlists may provide a temporary workaround.^2^
Because the problem occurs in multiple browsers, repairing or reinstalling Edge is unlikely to address this particular case. As a final isolation test:
InPrivate removes ordinary browsing history, cookies, and site data when all InPrivate windows close, although extensions specifically permitted in InPrivate can still run.^3^
Microsoft’s guidance for a page that fails in another browser is to contact the website owner, which in this case is Apple.^4^
That result points to normal-profile site data or an extension rather than the Apple Music service alone:
Clearing cookies signs you out of websites, so save any unfinished browser work first. Microsoft documents the browsing-data controls and what Edge stores.^5^
References
Hi Arunabh,
This might be an Edge issue or an Apple backend issue. Does the issue persist with other browsers if you tried, or a Private Window?
To be honest, if this issue is with the Apple Music, only Apple can fix it, not Microsoft.
I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.