How do I fix scrolling issues?

Arunabh Bhattacharya 0 Reputation points
2026-10-11T04:11:15.1666667+00:00

I am really angry with Apple Music. I am trying to scroll down my playlist: https://music.apple.com/library/playlist/p.NJZrdKWiPZb8VKl. But, no matter what browser I use on Windows, before I can select the song, the page refreshes. I need this to be fixed.

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-11T05:25:51.7533333+00:00

    Hi Arunabh,

    This might be an Edge issue or an Apple backend issue. Does the issue persist with other browsers if you tried, or a Private Window?

    To be honest, if this issue is with the Apple Music, only Apple can fix it, not Microsoft.

    I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.