Changing between multiple Teams accounts within the app or browser
I'm really sorry to hear that you've had such a frustrating experience.
Would you mind sharing a little more about what's happening? Are you trying to sign out of your university account and sign in with a different account instead? Also, are you using Teams on the desktop app, in a web browser, or on a mobile device?
If you're seeing any error message, or if you're comfortable sharing a screenshot (with any personal information removed), that may help me better understand what's getting in the way.
This is a user-to-user support community, so I don't have access to your account or university systems. That said, I do genuinely understand how frustrating these situations can be, and if the issue is within my knowledge and experience, I'll do my best to help you work through it and point you toward the right solution.
I hope to hear back from you when you have a chance. I'd be glad to learn a bit more about what's happening and continue the discussion with you.
Thank you for your time.