Microsoft for Startups verification link and Program Support are missing

Mahmoud Galal 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T21:14:40.65+00:00

I joined Microsoft for Startups after May 29, 2026 and received the initial $200 credit. Microsoft emailed me asking me to complete business verification, but my Preview dashboard only shows “Check verification status” and provides no form, document-upload option, or verification link.

The documented “Your Microsoft Team → Get program support” section is also missing. I tried Azure Help + Support, but the support wizard did not allow me to create a relevant ticket.

Please ask a Microsoft moderator to route my existing startup profile to Microsoft for Startups Program Support / Business Verification or contact me privately so I can provide my application and subscription details securely. I do not want to create a duplicate application.

Azure | Azure ISV (Independent Software Vendor) and Startups
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.