Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Pop Ups on my DELL intel CORE 13 desktop say I have trojan virus...all of these have quilwardaum.co.in
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on Windows 11
Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.
What you are experiencing are likely fake security alerts triggered by browser notifications rather than a malware infection.
To remove these pop-ups in Microsoft Edge, follow these steps:
edge://settings/content/notifications into the address bar and press Enter;(If you don't find it in this menu, let me know. Further investigation is needed.)
As a precaution, run a full scan with Microsoft Defender or your preferred antivirus to ensure your system is completely clean.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
AI answer
Those pop-ups are commonly a scam or abusive browser notifications, not proof that Windows found a real trojan.
Recommended steps:
Useful signs from this scenario:
References: