Need Product Key

Kim r 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T17:00:56.23+00:00

I have a receipt for my 365 renewal, how do I get the product key? My account says I DIDN"T pay, but I did.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Stefan Blom 353.9K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-09T17:39:10.7566667+00:00

    It depends on how you purchased the renewal. If you got it online from a third-party seller, you often get a product key, sent via mail, for example.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. paulr0511 49,135 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-09T17:38:42.7433333+00:00

    Hello, good day and thanks for your question. I understand that you are looking for the product key for the Microsoft 365 that you have purchased.

    Microsoft 365 is a subscription based service and there is no product key or license number to it as it is tied to your Microsoft account.

    You can go to account.microsoft.com/services and login with the Microsoft account that you have used when you made the purchase and from there you can check if your subscription is still active or not as it might also be on a different account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.