Missing Unused Credit

Tyler S 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T15:56:08.27+00:00

Hello,

I redeemed my Microsoft Rewards points for $100 Xbox gift card on 5/16/26. Since then, I have used that credit on 3 games totaling $42.39 so I should have a remainder of $57.61 yet my account shows $0. I checked my purchase history and verified that no other purchases were made and no one else has accessed my account. How do I get this resolved?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Clary-N 16,910 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-10T00:38:08.81+00:00

    Hi Tyler S,

    Thanks for providing those details. Based on the amounts you shared, I understand why you expected the remaining balance to be $57.61.

    Could you check whether the missing amount appears as expired promotional balance under your account’s payment options? Gift cards redeemed through Rewards are added as promotional credit and may have an expiration date.

    If no expiration is shown, I recommend contacting Rewards Support and providing the May 16 redemption order number, the three game order numbers and a screenshot showing the current balance. Please hide any personal or payment information before sharing it.

    Since account and billing records cannot be accessed through the community forum, the support team will be best placed to confirm what happened to the remaining credit.

    I hope they can help clarify this and get you a clear answer.

    Kind regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.