I purchased Microsoft 365 but cannot figure out the profile I used

Marcie Schwartz 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T14:50:58.5966667+00:00

Hello,

I recently got a new computer and with that I purchased Microsoft 365. When I did that Microsoft made my create a domain name, and therefore I purchased 365. Now I have another email that was created ******@outlook.com but it is now showing 365 as being purchased. I need someone to look up my name by my name not by a login to see if I purchased it or not?

Thank you.

Marcie

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. SD - IA 180.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-09T16:44:13.19+00:00

    Hi,

    Did you get a temporary onmicrosoft domain too?
    It means if you bought a business account.

    May I know if you can login using the domain email at https://admin.cloud.microsoft?

    Additionally, to ensure about the subscription, please log in to https://account.microsoft.com/services/ page and let me know if you see a subscription.

    I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.