A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Idk you tell me
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Not working I did everything it said I tried clearing everything I deleted my vpn whyyy just yyyy what type of bullshit is this gah dayum bro I want robux oh my god fix everything like what is this what did I ever do to you people
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
AI answer
Submit a ticket through Microsoft Rewards Support because the unidentified 30-day offer does nothing and shows no error, which requires an account-specific review that community users cannot perform.^1^
Include this information in the ticket:
Since clearing data and removing the VPN have already been tried, do not repeat those steps.
Open Rewards Order History, select the Robux order, and choose Order Details to retrieve the code or Resend for another confirmation email.^2^
If there is no order, no progress, and no error after these checks, attach screenshots of the dashboard and offer to the Rewards Support ticket. Do not post your email address, phone number, redemption code, or other account details publicly.
References