Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | MacOS
A family of Microsoft presentation graphics products that offer tools for creating presentations and adding graphic effects like multimedia objects and special effects with text.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I keep having my files that I am working on suddenly say 'read only'. After this I cannot edit the file whether I am using Word or PPt. How can I stop this?
A family of Microsoft presentation graphics products that offer tools for creating presentations and adding graphic effects like multimedia objects and special effects with text.
Hi,
Are these files stored in OneDrive, iCloud, or directly on your Mac? Please also share the exact read-only message and whether you can edit a new blank document. This will help distinguish a file issue from an Office activation issue.