SWAY refresh constantly

James 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T12:46:19.6033333+00:00

I am working on SWAY and it is giving me an error and refreshing approximately every 40 seconds whilst I'm working on it. It is beyond frustrating. I have deleted cookies and proxies but it is still continuing

Error code at bottom of screen: 4df936db-770c-455e-8f3a-127d8d74f73c

Microsoft 365 and Office | Sway | For education
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Nam-D 4,170 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-09T14:18:26.41+00:00

    Hello @James

    Over the past few days, I have noticed multiple reports from other users describing behavior similar to what you are experiencing in Sway. As an initial troubleshooting step, could you please try the following:

    • Clear your browser cache and cookies.

    • Disable any third-party browser extensions or add-ins.

    • Test the issue in an InPrivate/Incognito window.

    • Check whether other users within your school are experiencing the same behavior.

    If the issue persists, and especially if multiple users within your school are affected, I strongly encourage youto submit feedback through the Microsoft Feedback Portal. The Microsoft product teams actively review customer feedback, and many product improvements and enhancements are implemented based on suggestions and reports from the community.

    In addition, I recommend reporting the issue to your school’s IT administrator. They can verify whether the problem is affecting other users and, if necessary, contact Microsoft Support directly for a deeper investigation.

    This will also help ensure that Microsoft is formally informed of the issue and can review it further.

    If you have any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.