Using Microsoft Teams on macOS, including installation, features, and compatibility
Good day CJ,
I truly appreciate the time and effort you’ve already invested in troubleshooting this issue on your own. Currently, I’ve reviewed the advisories and incidents listed in the Microsoft 365 admin center and didn't find any related notifications.
Since the problem is affecting multiple users in your organization, I recommend opening a support ticket through Microsoft 365 admin center > Support > Help & Support for further investigation.
Turn off the "Support Assistant" feature.
Use the keyword "Support" to quickly bypass automated suggestions > Select Contact Support.
In the ticket description, please clearly describe the issue, including any error messages and the steps you’ve already tried. You can also attach screenshots or screen recordings.
Additionally, sharing your preferred contact times may help the support team handle the case more efficiently.
A Microsoft technical support engineer can conduct a remote session to review the issue in detail, validate backend configurations and run any required synchronization or diagnostic tools. If necessary, the case can be escalated to a specialized team for more in‑depth analysis and resolution.
As a forum user, I would like to clarify that my role is limited to sharing public documentation, testing observations and general troubleshooting guidance. I don't have access to internal diagnostic tools, engineering backlogs, or build level investigations.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out at any time.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you have any extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".