Issues or errors on the Microsoft Q&A website.
Request to Restore All Missing or Deleted Microsoft Q&A / Community Questions, Including Posts Before 2026
Title:
Request to restore all missing or deleted questions from my Microsoft Q&A / Community account, including posts before 2026
Body:
Hello,
A significant number of questions that I previously posted using my Microsoft account are no longer visible under My Content.
This issue is not limited to a few recent posts. Questions that I posted before 2026 also appear to be missing.
When I open some of the missing posts directly, I see the following message:
“This content has been deleted for violating our Code of Conduct. The content was identified either through manual reporting or automated detection before action was taken.”
Most of my posts were normal technical questions related to Windows and Microsoft products. They did not contain spam, advertising, abusive language, illegal content, or other intentional violations.
I am therefore requesting a review of all posts associated with my account, not only the most recent deleted questions.
Please check the following:
- All questions from 2026 that were deleted or are no longer visible.
- All questions posted before 2026 that are currently missing.
- Any posts that may have been incorrectly removed by automated moderation or spam detection.
- Any posts that may have been lost or omitted during the migration from Microsoft Community / Microsoft Answers to Microsoft Learn Q&A.
- Please restore all posts that were removed incorrectly.
- If some posts cannot be restored, please explain why.
- If any posts were actually removed for a Code of Conduct violation, please identify the specific post, the specific content that caused the violation, and the exact rule that was violated.
This is not only about one or two recent posts.
I would like the complete posting history associated with my account to be reviewed so that any incorrectly deleted or missing questions can be restored.
Thank you.