Adjusting alert preferences for messages, mentions, and activity within Microsoft Teams
Dear HI,
I understand your concern, as missed calls can be easy to overlook when Teams is set to Do Not Disturb, especially when handling calls through a Call Queue.
Based on the current Teams functionality, there does not appear to be an option to configure a recurring popup that continuously displays the number of outstanding missed calls and automatically reduces that number when each caller has been called back.
However, if your organization uses the Queues app, Shared Call History can help manage this workflow. It allows agents to review missed calls across the queue and track their follow-up status as Unresolved, In progress, or Resolved. This can also help prevent multiple agents from following up with the same caller.
I recommend checking with your Teams administrator to confirm whether Shared Call History is enabled for the affected Call Queue.
For additional information, please refer to:
- View call history in the Queues app in Microsoft Teams
- Shared Call History for Call Queues Microsoft Teams
I hope this helps. Thank you for your kindness and understanding.