Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
Do you know exactly which Microsoft Office variant you purchased? Either the name or the price you paid may give a clue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The tab at the top is demanding I upgrade to Microsoft 365. It forced me to agree to terms to be able to post this and also forced me to agree to receive tips etc to post this message, when I actually want to speak to a human to find out what happened.
Did they just revoke my licence with their new terms? Why can't I open any of my Microsoft word documents? I paid full price via the Microsoft store to avoid this kind of thing happening and to not have to rely on 365 and now it doesn't work.
What has happened? Will I get refunded for this product if you have revoked the licence?
Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
Do you know exactly which Microsoft Office variant you purchased? Either the name or the price you paid may give a clue.