Additional settings-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Thank you for your response.
Based on the information I found, the tenant administrator can configure settings to restrict the collection of certain customer information in Bookings through the Microsoft 365 Admin Center. You can check this by following the steps below:
Step 1: Go to admin.microsoft.com.
Step 2: Select Settings > Org settings > Bookings.
Step 3: Under Restrict collection of customer data, please check whether the Customer notes option is selected. If it is, please clear this option, then wait about 30 minutes and check whether the issue still occurs.
This is a screenshot of the settings on my side after I disabled this option through the Microsoft 365 Admin Center:
In the meantime, I also recommend creating another Shared Booking Page to check whether the new page experiences the same issue as your current Booking Page.
Whenever you have any updates regarding this issue, please feel free to share them with me. I will continue to assist you.