Container Apps: Deployment Failure Due to AKSCapacityHeavyUsage in Central US

Brittany-2456 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T21:57:00.8366667+00:00

Problem description

I am unable to create a new Azure Container Apps managed environment in Central US, and my provisioning attempts are failing with the error AKSCapacityHeavyUsage. I want to understand whether this is a regional capacity issue or specific to my subscription, and how I can proceed.

Environment

Azure Container Apps, Central US region

What I've already tried

I ran a minimal environment test with default configuration, which also failed with the same error. I have not tried any other troubleshooting steps beyond reviewing the case details.

Current status

I am seeking confirmation on whether the capacity issue is regional and if there are any ETA updates or supported workarounds to deploy in Central US region.

Azure Container Apps
Azure Container Apps

An Azure service that provides a general-purpose, serverless container platform.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.