fix Win 11 exasperating operations

johnhaney-7592 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T18:52:23.2933333+00:00

ALL PICTURES ARE GONE???????? Microsoft needs to remote fix my computer. What the hell happened? Have bad head injury and all is too complicated to follow any thing. remember KISS? Keep It Simple Stupid. Tired of paying to fix your. Windows is getting wordster as time goes on. It was easy to follow. I have a bad head injury, actually 8 major head injury instance's, as shown on X ray, adn now I can't follow any thing as there are too many ENEXED buttons and info to follow. I fhtee is supposed to be a computer teck then 1 should come with every computer. I am retired, limited money's. At thius time I am going to haver to sell my computer as it has become a serious nusence and head ack, which I am taking opioides, gota stop that crap right so KISS Win 11. Whrite simple opperating stuff in it.

Johnny Frustrated +++

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-09T01:18:04.9133333+00:00

    Welcome johnhaney-7592,

    I’m sorry you’re dealing with this. Let’s keep this very simple and take one step at a time.

    First, please do not delete, reset, or reinstall anything.

    • Open File Explorer (the yellow folder icon).
    • Select “This PC” on the left.
    • In the search box at the top right, type *.jpg and press Enter.
    • Please wait for the search to finish.

    Then tell me just this:

    Do any of your missing pictures appear: Yes or No?

    Also, if you remember, were your pictures normally saved in OneDrive, or only on this computer?

    Looking forward to your update.

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. johnhaney-7592 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-08T18:54:15.23+00:00

    Can't contact Microsft directly so there is no help for people like me. coomputers are going out of style for me as I can't used one. Shit kicker EH !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.