Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I did not receive the email.
I only got a screenshot as posted earlier
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
hello,
I am receiving messages from people that their email was not delivered.
as you can see here.
please help me fix this problem
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I did not receive the email.
I only got a screenshot as posted earlier
Hello @משרד זלקו בע"מ,
Based on the screenshot, the issue appears to be related to email forwarding, rather than receiving email directly.
The NDR indicates this typically means that mail sent to the account was received, but Microsoft 365 was unable to forward it to the configured forwarding destination.
To better understand the issue, could you please provide a bit more information?
Additionally, could you please provide the full Non-Delivery Report (NDR), especially the "Diagnostic information for administrators" section at the bottom of the message? The exact error code (for example, 550 5.7.x, 550 5.4.x, etc.) will help determine the root cause and provide the appropriate resolution.
(Please ensure that any personal or sensitive information is removed before uploading images or information to this public forum.)
Also, if you're an end user, please contact your organization's IT administrator first to check whether any mail flow, security, or anti-spam policies are restricting automatic email forwarding.
Looking forward to your response so we can get this sorted out for you together.
AI answer
The screenshot indicates a forwarding failure, not a general mailbox storage problem.
Use this check path:
If the failure is specifically because a message is being forwarded from the mailbox to another address, the fix is usually to remove or correct the forwarding rule or forwarding destination.