Need to conduct a customised training on using Copilot effectively for 50 employees form 13 different functions based out of Chandigarh in India

Manpreet Singh Sodhi 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T06:23:26.38+00:00

As head of HR, I am looking to educate our top leaders from across the functions on using the Copilot effectively for data analytics, using agents/commands to bring efficiency in business whether it's manufacturing, R&D, Support functions, etc. I need to run an instructor led, customized training program for 8-12 weeks in India. I am exploring Trainers from Microsoft who can help me achieve this. Can I get the connect for the same?

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. ASIF REHMANI 5 Reputation points MVP
    2026-10-10T00:54:24.85+00:00

    IMHO, eight to twelve weeks of instructor-led classes will get you attendance, not habit.

    Rather better to build the program around three or four workflows per function and make people use Copilot inside them between sessions.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.