Sorry to hear about your situation, Davey Sutherland.
Please note that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to hide private, identifiable information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide such details the next time you post to protect personal data.
I know how frustrating and worrying it is that your Microsoft account has been compromised. Given that you have many details that can prove your ownership, please use the Sign-in Helper. It can identify your account issues and, based on detected situations, offer verification forms where you can provide your evidence:
I wish I could help more directly, but Microsoft Q&A is a user-to-user support forum. Contributors here can give you guidance, but we cannot restore your account. Even if you contact Microsoft Support, they're prohibited from manually changing account information or generating reset-password link.
I know this isn't the answer you're looking for, but I don't want to give you unrealistic hopes that someone could unlock an account or override Microsoft's security decisions, because we don't have that capability.