A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Hi,
I wanted to follow up on your issue. Is your issue resolved?
Please feel free to rate my answer if your issue is resolved.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I was taking notes on a page in a large notebook(on Android), and after tapping “Sync” several times, I saw the sync icon disappear from the notebook. Then I signed out of my account, and when I signed back in, I found that my new notes were gone—all I could see was the old version.
PLEASE HELP! This page contains all important information and it cost SEVERAL DAYS for me to complete it. I've tried all the methods in https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/onenote/onenote-help-and-learning/find-onenote-notes-pages-or-tabs#Version=Windows and they all failed. I've tried to search this community and I saw negative responses from people. I've tried contacting Microsoft Support but this community is the only place that I can reach...... So I am here and I'd like Microsoft to:
0. Give me a decent way to reach out to your support team and get personal help.
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Hi,
I wanted to follow up on your issue. Is your issue resolved?
Please feel free to rate my answer if your issue is resolved.
Hi,
I’m sorry you’ve lost several days of notes. This is a user-to-user community. No one here has access to accounts or is able to create or escalate a Microsoft support ticket.
If you haven’t already, check OneNote for the web and Android’s Misplaced Sections for another copy. If the changes never synced and the local copy was removed, recovery may not be possible. Avoid clearing app data or reinstalling OneNote while checking.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/onenote/onenote-help-and-learning/how-to-share-a-onenote-notebook
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/onenote/what-s-the-difference-between-the-onenote-versions
To contact Microsoft Support, open the link below in an In-Private window:
https://support.microsoft.com/contactus#!
Click on Office 365 > Type "Technical Support" > Get Help > Scroll Down to " Ask our Support Assistant > Login if it asks > In the Support Assistant Preview, type "I want to talk with a live agent" > Click "Contact Support" > Select Your product > Click "Chat with a support agent in your web browser".