Outlook E-Mail App on Moto G - 2026

lgbalfa 20 Reputation points
2026-10-07T23:40:22.6566667+00:00

Is there a way to make the size larger when you are viewing all your emails?

I am not talking about individual e-mails that you are reading, I am taking about the reading pane.

The section for example where you have all your e-mails together before you select which one you want to open.

I know there is a way to enlarge that pane, but I cannot seem to figure it out.

Thanks all.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For home
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Manoel Barros 22,245 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-10-08T00:25:09.7266667+00:00

Hi!

If you want larger list items with more spacing, Outlook for Android has a display density option. Open Outlook > Tap the profile icon in the top-left corner > Gear icon > Display & Appearance > Density > Choose between Roomy, Cozy, and Compact modes.

If you are referring to larger text, you need to change that in your phone's settings, as Outlook does not control this. The location of this setting varies depending on the phone model, operating system version, etc., but you can search for it using the search bar in your Settings.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.