Can't earn the free robux on the bing app.

Nickoli Cohen 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T21:57:00.6266667+00:00

I have been trying to redeem the Robux on the laptop, but it keeps on telling me to scan a QR code with my iPad which brings me to a website telling me to download Bing, so then I download Bing then try to redeem the reward AGAIN. Once I try to do so, it brings me to the website on the laptop to redeem it, so I try to do so, then it tells me the same thing, which is to download Bing, but I already do have Bing. So, I try something else. I go on my laptop to the Microsoft rewards, claim the thing, scan the qr code with the Bing camera app, then it brings me to the same thing to download Bing, even though I already have it downloaded.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. John Jefferson Doyon 89,145 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T22:36:51.15+00:00

    Hi, @Nickoli Cohen

    I'm a Rewards user as well.

    What you're seeing appears to be an offer to earn points through the Bing app, rather than free Robux that is ready to redeem.

    Please open the Bing app you already installed on your iPad, sign in with the same Microsoft account you use for Microsoft Rewards, then tap the "Rewards" icon. Check the available Rewards tasks there and complete the required task to earn the points first.

    Once you have enough points, you can redeem an available reward from your Microsoft Rewards account. Microsoft confirms that Rewards offers require enough points before they can be redeemed, and available offers can vary by account and region.

    How to earn Microsoft Rewards points

    You do not need to keep scanning the QR code if it is simply taking you back to the Bing app download page.


    Click "Add comment" to let me know.

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.