Startup verification failed for newly incorporated company - records now synced, need manual review (tickets unanswered 7 days)

Gops 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T18:58:01.21+00:00

Hi team,

I need a manual review of my Azure startup credit business verification. The automated check returned "We couldn't verify your startup. We'll switch you to a pay-as-you-go subscription once your remaining Azure credits run out or expire." No reason was given, and there is no option to resubmit.

Context:

  • Company: I entered the legal name exactly as on the Certificate of Incorporation, incorporated in India on 30 Sep 2026 .
  • I submitted the business details on the same day I received the Certificate of Incorporation. Because the company had just been incorporated, its records had not yet reached public databases at that time.
  • Those records have now synced. CIN and PAN can all be verified, and the company bank account is being opened.
  • I'm a genuine early-stage startup.

Support history:

  • emailed supportmail(at)techsupport.microsoft.com on 1st Oct'26 : no response
  • Azure support ticket [2610030030000809], opened [4th Oct'26]: no response

Every listed Microsoft for Startups support link redirects back to the Azure portal, so I can't find another channel.

My current credit expires in 30 days, so this is time-sensitive, as i need to decide if i continue to develop my startup on Azure.

Request: please escalate to the startup credits verification team for a manual review. I can share the comapny details, document (Certificate of Incorporation, PAN, TAN) and subscription id and any other details privately.

Thank you.

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.