How do I fix frequent IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's on Windows 11

John C 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T17:48:01.11+00:00

Recently I've been getting a couple of these BSOD's. It also has ntoskrnl.exe ERROR in the BSOD.

For reference I have an Acer Predator Helios Neo 16, 4070, Intel 14th gen, 32Gb ram

It doesn't happen all too often but it makes a weird buzzing noise then restarts with the BSOD.
If you need me to send the data dumps let me know how to to assist.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. David-M 127.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T18:23:11.2266667+00:00

    Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.


    BSOD issues can have several reasons. It is necessary to investigate.

    Please see if your computer created minidump files.

    (Do not share the MEMORY.DMP file as it may contain personal information. Only share the minidump files.)

    These files are in C:\Windows\Minidump.

    (If you don't have a Minidump folder, check if it is in the plural Minidumps.)

    Copy any files you have to your desktop and store them in a ZIP file. Then, upload the ZIP file to the cloud (OneDrive), choose to share it, and get the link.

    Then, post the link to the ZIP file here so I can have a look.


    Looking forward to your reply.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.