How do I turn off this "advertisement" wanting me to use Phone Link? I don't want to use Phone Link.

Retta Curneal 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T15:12:56.8833333+00:00

This "ad" keeps coming up every few seconds - so much that I can't get any work done. How do I make it stop? I don't want to use this app.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Connect Phone and PC
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. GsN5034 - IA 78,260 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T15:56:35.89+00:00

    Hello,

    Go to Start > Settings > System > Notifications > Notifications from apps and other senders.

    Ensure this is turned off.

    User's image

    Once done,

    1. Open the Task Manager.
    2. Go to the Startup Apps section, right-click the Phone Link app in the list, and set it to disabled.

    If you are still having issues, in the Notifications settings,

    Scroll down until you find Additional settings options.

    Uncheck these both options.

    User's image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.