beleh ol ramz kif pol gom kardam bad npam ramz gushio dastekari kardam onam az yadam raft

mahdi sharifngad 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T12:42:07.0866667+00:00

Hello, my dear, I have been fluttering like a feathered hen for three days now. I don't know. I installed Trust Wallet three or four years ago. I wrote down the password at that time, but since I used it with my fingerprint, I don't know what I did with the password in these three years. I tampered with the phone's password three or four days ago without knowing it. It asked me for the password. I went around with the phone so much that I had to change the phone's password last night. Now I don't know what the phone's password is. If I don't enter the password, they say they have to flash it, which will erase ev erything. I will be miserable. I am also a disabled person. Please help me.I'm saying this about the Samsung A54 phone, which I bought from scratch and has all the documents.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows Hello, lock screen and sign-in
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. mahdi sharifngad 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-07T12:49:15.3233333+00:00

    حرفی که بالا زدید من اونو نگفتم گفتم اول رمز کیف پول تراست ولت را که مال سه سال پیش بود رو گم کردم اومدم گوشی رو دست کاری کردم و رمز گوشی رو عوض کردم اونم از یادم رفت الان نمیتونم گوشی رو باز کنم

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.