UNABLE TO UPGRADE MY AZURA ACCOUNT

Zafer Chaban 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T08:51:37.14+00:00

Hello, I have an Azure Free Trial subscription and I am trying to upgrade it to Pay-As-You-Go. The upgrade fails with the message: "Your subscription can't be upgraded right now. Contact support for more information." I then received a message stating that additional account information is required and that the Account Review team needs to review my account. I have a valid payment method and would like to complete the subscription upgrade so I can deploy a production virtual machine. Please review my account and let me know what information or verification is required to complete the upgrade.

Azure Cloud Services
Azure Cloud Services

An Azure platform as a service offer that is used to deploy web and cloud applications.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.