Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Just a quick note that this forum is a peer-to-peer community, so while members can share advice and experiences, it doesn’t offer phone or live support.
Since the phone support route is continuing to direct you to self-service options that you cannot use because your Global Administrator account is locked behind MFA, you could try the following script when calling again. This is a community-shared example that may help route the call to a support representative:
Q. Can you tell me if you are calling as a home user who uses a product or service at home or a business user who uses it in your business to provide the best assistance?
A.I am a business user.
Q. Thank you. Can you give me the details of your inquiry?
A. Login technical support.
Q. First of all, can you tell me which products you are inquiring about today?
A. Microsoft 365 business Standard。
Q. Please wait a moment, I understand Microsoft 365. Are you calling about a new case or an existing one?
A. New.
Q. To receive phone support, your phone number must be associated with your Microsoft 365 admin profile. To do this, go to aka.ms/m365profile. Again, it aka.ms/m365profile . This can take 48 hours. In the meantime, you can go to aka.ms/m365profile and file a case online. If you prefer, you can also text the link to the phone number you are calling. What do you think?
A. The phone number is already linked to the link.
Q. Can you tell me about the products in your inquiry?
A. Microsoft 365 Business Standard.
Q. Are you a Global Administrator?
A. That's right.
Q. I'm sorry. I didn't understand. Are you a global administrator for your domain?
A. Yes, I am a global administrator for the domain.
Q. If you have any inquiries, you can contact a Microsoft representative. Are you sure?
A. Yes. Please.
Q. Yes, I understand. Please wait a moment.
I cannot guarantee that this script will change how the current IVR routes your call, as the phone system and prompts can change. However, it is worth trying if you make another call.
May I ask whether you have also tried the temporary trial-tenant option mentioned above? If not, is there a particular reason you have not tried that option? It does not require you to move your business to a new tenant. The purpose is simply to create a temporary Global Administrator account so you can access the Microsoft 365 admin center and submit a support request regarding your original tenant, where you are currently locked out.
If you have already tried the temporary-tenant method, please let me know what happened when you attempted to open the support request. That would be useful to determine the next available route rather than having you repeat the same steps.