How to fix APC_INDEX_MISMATCH and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on my Windows 11 pc.

Burning Attack 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T02:32:43.56+00:00

Hello, I've recently been encountering a lot of BSOD on my Windows 11 pc and I've been wondering how to fix it? I would post my minidumps but the website won't allow me to. it claims its the following thread:

For IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is the first one

For APC_INDEX_MISMATCH is the second one

FAULTING_THREAD:  ffffcb06d3892280
FAULTING_THREAD:  ffffa00f57754080
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Francisco Montilla 31,090 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T03:07:48.22+00:00

    Hello!

    Those hex addresses for the faulting threads unfortunately do not tell which exact driver or process is actually tripping the system to crash. Since the forum will not let you attach files directly to your post, you will need to share the minidumps using OneDrive so I can get a proper look at what is happening under the hood.

    Go to C:\Windows\Minidump and copy all the files in there over to your Desktop first so you do not run into any annoying file permission errors. After they are on your Desktop, drop them into your OneDrive, click to share them, make sure the access is set so anyone with the link can view them, and paste that share link back here in a reply.

    Once you get that link posted I can pull the files and run them through the Microsoft debugger to find out exactly what module is causing your bluescreens.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.