A group of Microsoft Products and technologies used for sharing and managing content, knowledge, and applications.
Dear sb330,
I understand that the Migration Manager agent is showing as Connected but Cannot scan, despite successful file share migrations on 9/16 and reinstalling the latest agent.
First of all, I recommend reconfiguring the Migration Manager scan settings and verifying that the agent is properly associated with the migration project. For more information, please refer to Step 1: Set up Migration Manager agents and Step 2: Scan and assess file shares
Additionally, because you are seeing SSL failures when connecting to odyssey.prod.migrations.microsoft.com and api.prod.migrations.microsoft.com, please verify that these endpoints are reachable from the migration server and that no firewall, proxy, SSL inspection, or certificate-related changes are blocking the connection. For reference: Check prerequisites and settings
If the issue still persists, to help narrow down the issue, could you please provide some additional information?
- Does the problem occur with all file share migration sources, or only specific shares?
- Is the issue affecting a single migration agent or multiple agents?
- What is the exact error message shown in the Migration Manager portal or in the agent logs when a scan is initiated?
For more information and troubleshooting steps when using Migration Manager for file share migration, please refer to: Troubleshoot Migration Manager file migrations
Note: Since this is a community forum, please understand that I don't have access to your tenant, migration project, or Microsoft's backend systems.
If you have any questions or if I have misunderstood anything, please feel free to reach out. I'm looking forward to your update.