I got error code "0x80246019" while updating windows 11 from 25h2 to 26h2 in settings : windows update.

Devansh Arora 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T11:56:04.05+00:00

So I was updating my windows 11 from version 25h2 to 26h2 and i got this error code "0x80246019" and it said I can't update. I am running a 5 year old Dell Inspiron 3501 with an i5 1135G7 and a Nvidia GeForce MX330 and 24 gb of memory with windows 11 home single language

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2026-10-06T12:24:05.2333333+00:00

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

1 additional answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.