Request for Guidance on Microsoft 365 E5 Trial Tenant

Nusair 40 Reputation points
2026-10-05T21:25:45.8566667+00:00

Hi,

I need to set up a Microsoft 365 Admin Center trial tenant with Microsoft 365 E5 licenses.

I know how to create a trial tenant with Microsoft 365 Business Premium, but I’m not sure how to create one with Microsoft 365 E5. I have tried to set it up, but I was unable to do so.

Could you please advise me on how to create a Microsoft 365 E5 trial tenant? If you have a link or documentation that explains the process, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Hendrix 1,750 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-05T22:19:59.5+00:00

    Hi Nusair,

    Regarding your concern, the current public Microsoft 365 E5 product page, Microsoft 365 E5 for Enterprise | Microsoft 365, only provides a Contact Sales option, unlike the Microsoft 365 Business Premium plan, which includes a "Try for free" option. That means the Microsoft 365 E5 trial option is not currently available through the standard self-service sign-up process.

    That said, for the best assistance in this case, please contact Microsoft Sales, who is authorized and can confirm whether an evaluation or another suitable option is available for setting up a Microsoft 365 E5 tenant. You can contact Microsoft Sales from the official Microsoft 365 E5 product page: Microsoft 365 E5 for Enterprise | Microsoft 365

    Please understand that, as this is a user-to-user support forum, I can only offer guidance based on similar cases. I do not have authorization to access or set up a Microsoft tenant or account. While I’m not able to intervene directly, guiding you to the right support team is the most effective help I can provide here.

    Should you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out again in the comments on this post. I'm happy to help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.