i have a subscription but I keep getting an error message when I go to activate it

John A 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T18:04:54.1766667+00:00

i have a subscription but I keep getting an error message when I go to activate it. I updated my computers operating system and still no change

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. EmilyS726 271.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-05T18:39:40.5533333+00:00

    The error activation message is when you use the apps, like Word, Excel, right?

    If so, can you go to your microsoft account https://account.live.com > subscriptions, tell me the full name of the subscription, and make sure it is active.

    Then I need to know, what operating system are you using? Windows 11, or macOS? If it is macOS, which version?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.