How do i enable auto log in to outlook

The Mikkens 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T16:37:55.8066667+00:00

When i want to access my email prog I have to input address and password every time - I ve contacted HP Computers and although they tried to help (AI assist) Im now worse off after the changes they told me to do --- Now after putting my email address into the opening page of outlook, i need to 'Verify my email@ by getting a code from another email prog (Gmail) but HP took me to a page that deleted this email address !! I CANT access my email (on this computer ,,,, I have another computer (Luckily) to access my email the conventional way, but it would help if the problem on my new computer was resolved (The computer is only3 months old... Ive contacted the seller (JohnLewis) and they have told me to contace Microsoft !!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.