Account Block (Disabled) during azure subscription sign up

Glory Olatunbosun 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T15:51:53.52+00:00

Hello Azure support, my azure account was associated with Microsoft Azure Sponsorship. While trying to activate it I was getting error, it then later changed to azure account has been disabled. I have tried different way to ensure the block is removed but I have not been provide with any solution. I am not able to create any subscription or even use the credit to build my project. The account was disabled during the signup process, so there was no subscription created but the sponsorship credit is still linked to it but I can not use it because it is not activated yet and the account is disabled.

I will appreciate if this block can be remove so that I am able to carry out my project and use the credit for the purpose.

Thank you for your support. I have attached a screenshot of the signup error process

The email ID is; ******@gmail.com

Azure Advisor
Azure Advisor

An Azure personalized recommendation engine that helps users follow best practices to optimize Azure deployments.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.