Waive off on additional subscription created by mistake after creating first one for training and learning purposes

Manoj kumar Gupta 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T05:24:19.43+00:00

I created a first azure free subscription for learning purposes after which I created another one by mistake, instead of using first free trial one with 200 dollars credit, I used another one which I created by mistake and incurred 249 dollars charges on same. Can I get waive off of my bill as I used the other one by mistakenly created rather than free with 200 dollars credit to use without any charged to be paid and it was not intentional at all.

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.