Me robaron la cuenta

Martin Sepulveda 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T01:39:25.6033333+00:00

Me robaron la cuenta hace varios dias que quiero ingresar a microsoft store pero me pide verificar mi correo con otro que no es mio ademas mi contraseña no funciona

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Hornblower409 16,200 Reputation points
    2026-10-05T13:15:54.8133333+00:00

    @Martin Sepulveda said

    My account was stolen several days ago ... it's asking me to verify my email with one that isn't mine, and my password isn't working either.

    Start with the Account Sign-In Helper and follow any suggestions it offers.

    • In a Private/Incognito browser session, open: https://aka.ms/sign-in-helper
    • Scroll down to "Choose how you normally sign in, then enter your details"
    • Click "With an email address"
    • Enter your email address and click [OK]

    But in most cases, once the hackers have changed all of your account settings, recovery is almost impossible.

    I am sorry. I know that losing access to your account is more than just an inconvenience, it can cause real hardships. I wish I could give you another answer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.